You start to feel it — that warm sunshine kissing your skin, but then suddenly a cold breeze sweeps up your hair! Yes, I’m talking about flip-flop wearing, green grass, and blooming flowers kinda weather. SPRING!!! There’s no better way to celebrate Spring’s arrival than sewing up a romper!
*Please visit all the stops on the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour featuring Ellie and Mac spring sewing patterns (35% of right now), hosted by Seams Sew Lo. Do no forget to enter the giveaway below too!*
This romper is such a fun easy sew. I really need to make more of these. The long neckband is in a casing all the way around, and the legs are finished off with some elastic.
For this one I blended three sizes, Our width was a size 3t with the girth of a size 5, and a height of a size 4. It’s a perfect fit. I made this one with the two pocket option, and my little girl just loves the pockets. She was hopping through out the day with this romper on. To finish off the outfit, need to go buy some sandals I think this will even work for the fall and winter seasons with some tights and a cardigan and some cute ankle boots. I guess I get to try something for fall/winter this coming year.
The fabric was purchased from Fabric.com, this specific fabric I could not find anymore but I did put in a search for springtime fabric and the is what came in here all cute fabric it will be hard to choose more.
Please visit all the stops on the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour featuring Ellie and Mac spring sewing patterns (35% of right now), hosted by Seams Sew Lo. Do no forget to enter the giveaway below too!
- February 3rd: Seams Sew Lo (Intro)
- February 4th: Seams Sew Lo
- February 5th: Violets and Jewels
- February 6th: Threadistry
- February 7th: Mama Can Make it
- February 8th: My Crazy Crafty Beautiful Life
- February 9th: Aurora Designs
- February 10th: Flaxfield Sewing
- February 11th: Floral and Flannel
- February 12th: FABulous Home Sewn
- February 13th: Minns Things
- February 14th: Our Play Place
- February 15th: Tenille’s Thread
- February 16th: Seams Like Style
- February 17th: Hutsepruts
- February 18th: Candi Couture Designs
- February 19th: My Sewing Roots
- February 20th: Manning the Machine
- February 21st: Stitched by Jennie
- February 22nd: Kathy’s Kwilts and More
- February 23rd: SewJourns
- February 24th: Mermaid Mama Designs
- February 25th: Fee Bricolo
- February 26th: Oak Blue Designs
- February 27th: Big Fly Notions
- February 28th: Sewing Blue
When looking to sew a pattern its very important to always get the measurements to get a perfect fit.